Phoenix NCLEX Review !!!!
Attention all current and former nursing students!!!!
Would you like to pass the NCLEX® the first time? Let us help you?
Join Phoenix Healthcare Institute for our Premier NCLEX®-LPN/RN Intensive Review Program.
More than just content review, we focus on the critical thinking skills needed to pass the exam and question answering
approach techniques. Interact with our Experienced & Qualified Instructors who deliver comprehensive instruction.
The Phoenix Review:
- 30 hour comprehensive NCLEX review comprised of live lectures from experienced nurses
Computerized Adaptive testing and test taking strategies
- Program developed and taught by nurses
- “Critical connections” utilized to answer questions in the four major client needs categories
- Physiological Integrity
- Psychological Integrity
- Safe and Effective Care Environment
- Health Promotion and Maintenance
- Reinforce content learned in nursing school
- Lecture on the four major client need categories presented on the NCLEX
- Lifetime guarantee for those who attend all classes and do 3000 questions on Computerized Adaptive Testing
Pre and Post test, Individualized study plan following course to ensure successful completion
Conveniently located in the heart of Cleveland, Ohio (1 block from I-90)
Seating is very limited
(Max. 50 students)
#1 STNA Training Program In Ohio
25000 Euclid, Ohio 44117
Contact # (216) 486*2900